Scarlett Johansson

Monday, January 19, 2009


Gentlemen prefer *natural* blondes!

Holy moly! Scarlett Johansson does a Marilyn Monroe - inspired photoshoot for a D&G campaign. Everybody seems to be going Marylin lately. Remember Lindsay Lohan's take on the legend? The pics were good (and racy!), but the Scarlett ones are probably gonna be WAY hotter, judging by the one that has leaked. Check out the Lindsay Lohan ones here and here (or don't, if you can't handle boobs), and read more about the new D&G campaign here. Which ones do you prefer?

2 comments:

Missy said...

Scarlett is my girl crush, I have a major Jones for her. I saw your comment about exchanging links. I could put a Blog Roll Widget up and have you on there. Also if I use pictures or stories from your blog I can link it.

You can always email me at justanotherstupidblog@yahoo.com

Nikola said...

Awesomeness, I'll do the same thing! And link you right away!